AMARJEET SINGH MUNDI HCL Technologies Germany GmbH
Consulting IT Specialist Frankfurter Str. 63, 65760 Eschborn, Germany
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Birth Date - May 27, 1974
Contact Details - Mobile - +49 151 66743277 , 9871088995
• 20 years of Experienced Consulting professional with very strong communication and technology skills.
• Strong Solution and Concept selling skills. Confident Presenter and have been the main speaker at flagship customer focused events.
• Consistent and recognised performer by organisation and peers.
• Can conceptualise, convince and deliver on complex business solutions based on multiple technologies. Critical part of core teams which won enterprise customers, and some of the largest deals in Enterprise Content Management across India South Asia and Asia Pacific.
• Have experience working with Middle and Senior Management of top customers and system integrators in domestic and international arena.
• Primary technical skills are developed around solutions focusing on Internet of Things, Blockchain, Weather, Asset and Facility Management System. Industry Solutions on IoT like Automotive, Electronics, Insurance, Agribusiness. Secondary on unstructured content within organisations including Document Management, Imaging, Workflow, Business Process Management, Adaptive Case Management, eDiscovery Process Management, eDiscovery Execution, Enterprise Search, Text and Content Analytics, Data Extraction technologies.
• Focused work with Global System Integrators (Cap gemini, Accenture, HCL Tech, TCS, Infosys, Wipro and Cognizant) on IoT use cases and solutions. Worked with Onboarding IoT Device Partner EnOcean with Facility Management System.
Year: May, 2018 – till date
Company: HCL Technologies Ltd. Designation: Senior Solution Director
Roles and Responsibilities: Sr. IoT Solution Architect
- Working on leading public subscription IoT Platforms like Azure, AWS, IBM Watson IoT, Google Cloud IoT, open source – RabbitMQ
- Worked on multiple verticals like Automotive, Pharma, Energy, Telecom, Smart City for IoT and Data Analytics Opportunities
- Assist in IoT and Data Platform selection for Customers
- Worked on Large ADAS Opportunity
- Worked on Device Twin, Device Shadow and contributing in Industry 4.0 Initiative
- Consult customers on connectivity, protocols usage of IoT data in data analytics
- Create a scalable and highly available IoT platform architectures
- Create a detailed device management strategy for customers
- Assist existing customers on IoT Platform Migration
Year: 2015 – 2018
Company: India Software Labs. IBM India Pvt Ltd Designation: IoT Solution Portfolio Manager
Roles and Responsibilities: Sr. IoT Solution Architect
Deep hands on technical skills of IoT products and technologies. Responsibilities include documenting customer requirements and designing an IoT End-to-End Architecture including IoT platforms and solutions. Leading the design and development work of IoT solutions for clients.
Building relationships with the Client’s IT Architects and Line of Business technologists.
Create and contribute to IoT Industry “Points of View” and Industry positioning.
Educate internal IBM Partners and Associates on IBM’s IoT Strategy and capabilities.
Year: 2005 – 2015
Company: IBM India Pvt Ltd Designation: Client Solution Professional
Roles and Responsibilities: Client Solution Professional
Drives IBM Revenues. Act as a technical consultant to customers and remove technical inhibitors to the sale of IBM ECM solutions. Assures a solutions technical feasibility, qualifies opportunities, understands customer business and technical environments, ensures successful installation and drives implementation planning. Engaged for a specific opportunity, responsible for the technical accuracy of the proposed solution, service, project, or enhancement. Responsibilities also include articulate technical benefits of IBM’s products, solutions and services to all levels in customer’s organisation, develop IBM product expertise needed to technically differentiate from and position against competition, design solutions / prove solution capabilities, address technical issues and objections, tailor and present demos, compare and contrast product models, features, and functions, manage and coordinate pilots and trials, assist with Beta and other Early Programs, ensure customer readiness for products and solutions & assist with Solution Assurance.
Year: 2000 – 2005
Company: Newgen Software Technologies Ltd
Designation: Associate Manager – Products and Solutions (Product Management Group)
Roles and Responsibilities: Pre & Post-Sales Professional
Elaborate Vision of the product in the form of Market Requirement Document for Newgen solutions based on customer requirements and feedback and Mapping Competition and future technological advancements.
Resolve customer's technical queries and understand customization needs of customers. Conduct Product Training sessions for Business Associates and Corporate Clients. Enhance product value by finding newer application areas from customers and competitive products. Ensuring CMM Level 4 and ISO compliant practices in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Tested Product and Customization Releases. Coordinate efforts of development teams, technical writers, and Quality Assurance team and web designers
Education Post-Graduation Systems & Marketing (Dual Specialization)
Institute: Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS), Pune Year: July 1998 - July 2000
Major: 12 month on job training with Xerox, CG & Satyam. Marketing Management, Sales Management, System Analysis & Design, Brand Management, Decision Support Systems, Networking Fundamentals, OOPS, Financial Accounting
Distinction A+ 74%
Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics Engineering)
Institute: Manohar Institute of Engineering and Technology (MIET), Nagpur Year: July 1993 - July 1997
Major: Digital electronics, Optical Communications, Industrial Electronics, Electronics Design and Circuits, Switching Theory
First Class 73 %( Final Year) Aggregate 60%
Internet of Things – Subject Matter Expert
Blockchain – Expert
Enterprise Content Management – Subject Matter Expert
Case and Business Process Management – Subject Matter Expert Enterprise Collaboration and Portals – Expert
Solution Creation, Consulting and Hands-On Products and Solutions, Pre-Sales Enterprise Software Applications
English, Hindi and Punjabi
1. Understanding of Micro services
2. IoT Apps and Solutions
3. Blockchain: Basic and Developer
4. Understanding of HDP & Big Data Analytics
5. Understanding of ADAS modules: ROS, MDF4
6. Certified Content Manager
7. Certified FileNet Architect
8. Cloud Native/Private Understanding
9. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS Understanding
10. Watson and Cognitive APIs understanding
11. Automotive Industry domain understanding
Awards and Recognition:
1. TOGAF: Open Group Certified IT Specialist L2 – Expert Level 2
2. 2 Published disclosures on Internet of Things 2017
3. ISL Honours: External Eminence 2017 and 2018
4. Successfully delivered session as Speaker in external IoT and Blockchain Summits 2016-2017
5. Published 5 Recipes on IBM Developer Works Recipe site one has 18K+ views and 2 on IoT and Blockchain 2016-2018. https://developer.ibm.com/recipes/author/amamundi/
6. Recognised Analytics Hero ISA 2015
7. IBM Red book Author – Watson Content Analytics (2014)
8. Technical Sales ISA valuable contribution recognition (2014)
9. HPC (Hundred Percent Club) IBM Recognition – 3 times in IBM (2007-2008-2013)
10. 10. Presenter in IBM Information OnDemand World Wide Conference in Las Vegas (2012) and World of Watson (2016) 11. Top Technical Sales Award in IBM Asia Pacific (2012)
11. Golden Circle IBM Highest Recognition (2007)